We have just released today, July 27, 2013 Ez-Architect 6. (Actually we released it last night. But we’re announcing it today since we had to put a few finishing touches on some web pages.)
So what’s new in Ez-A 6? Why would you want it? Why would you want to upgrade? Super upgrade deals are available BTW. You need the email address you originally ordered with and your key. You can upgrade from version 4 to version 6 or from version 5 to version 6 for the same low cost. (10 bucks, US)
We also have special prices now for a second or third “copy.” Buy your first copy at the regular price of 19.99, and get a second copy for just an extra $2 or a second and third copy for $4. What a deal!
The new features are dynamite and powerful. Here’s what’s new:
- DXF 2D file import and export
- Continuous wall and hollow wall tools which support auto-dimension lines, constrained (0, 45, 90, 135, 180, 225, 270, 315 degrees) and unconstrained at any angle;
- continuous hollow wall tool draws continuous colored or patterned hollow walls AT ANY ANGLE that scale up and down perfectly
- continuous wall tool draws continuous, 3-pixel-wide walls AT ANY ANGLE
- Option to maintain height and width ratio when changing sizes in the Object Info dialog
- Import graphic files directly at their original size from the Import item in the File menu
- Updated manual
- Better wall scaling
All with new Continuous Wall and Continuous Hollow Wall icons, too. Can you pick them out?
This isn’t a long list, but it’s a powerful one. We will continue to make improvements and welcome your input on features you would like to see in future versions.
You’ll find a complete features list here, which includes Ez-Architect version 5 changes as well, in case you’re still working with version 4.
What features would you like to see in future version?
What’s your favorite feature about Ez-Architect (any version)?
The demo provides all the features of the program. You just can’t save or print or export, things like that…